ACS has been the industry standard for modifying glazed creosote since it was first introduced in 1982. It’s an easy to use liquid manganese catalyst. ACS improves safety and efficiency in wood or coal burning stoves, furnaces, boilers, fireplaces and pellet stoves. Daily use during the heating season will improve heat transfer through the appliance because 1/32” of carbon insulates the same as 2”of asbestos. ACS attacks dangerous creosote and soot, helps prevent chimney fires, and makes the chimney easier to clean. It’s safe for use with catalytic combustors. Gallon liquid refill.
Note: This product is not a replacement for having your chimney swept. We recommend having your chimney inspected by a qualified chimney sweep annually.
- Attacks Dangerous Creosote and Soot
- Helps Prevent Chimney Fires
- Chimneys Clean Easier
- Reduces Odors and Pollution
- Reduces Corrosion In Metal and Masonry Chimneys
- Safe For Use With Catalytic Combustors
- Non-Toxic and Easy To Use